With the recent changes to the New Zealand immigration law, German citizens are allowed to enter New Zealand without a visa on presentation of a valid German passport. In this blog article, we take you through the process of applying for your New Zealand visa with a German passport.
What Countries Have Visas With Germany?
Germany is a popular place to apply for visas to other countries. Many countries have visa-free or visa-on-arrival agreements with Germany, meaning that NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR GERMAN CITIZENS can visit those countries without a visa. However, some countries do not have such an agreement and German citizens require a visa to visit. Below is a list of the countries with which Germany has a visa-free or visa-on-arrival agreement, as well as the type of visa required for entry.
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy Latvia Luxembourg Macedonia Malta Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Slovakia Slovenia Spain Sweden Switzerland United Kingdom\u003c\/li\u003e
Type of Visa Required – Tourist (T), Business (B), Student (F), Journalist (J), Residence (R).
For more information on visas and how to apply for one specific to your
Steps To Get A New Zealand Visa
If you are a citizen of the European Union, Canada, Japan, or Australia and want to visit New Zealand, you will need a visa. The process of obtaining a visa is not difficult, but it does require some planning. Here are the steps you need to take to apply for a NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR UK CITIZENS:
- Check If You Are Eligible To Visit New Zealand. If you are a citizen of one of the aforementioned countries and haven’t been banned from visiting New Zealand, then you are eligible to apply for a visa. However, if you have been banned from visiting New Zealand or your citizenship is not one of those mentioned above, then you will need to obtain a travel permit before applying for a visa.
- Complete The Visa Application Form. The visa application form can be downloaded from the website of the New Zealand Embassy or Consulate in your home country or obtained from any immigration office. Once you have completed the form, you will need to submit it along with all required documents to the appropriate office.
- Pay The Visa Fee. In order to process your application, the office will require payment of a fee. The fee varies depending on the type of visa you are
Resources to Help You
If you are planning to travel to New Zealand and want to apply for a visa, there are a few resources that can help. Here are a few:
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade website has information on visas for both New Zealand citizens and foreign nationals.
- The New Zealand Visa Bureau provides information on applying for a visa from abroad.
- The New Zealand Embassy in your country of residence can provide general guidance and assistance with visa applications.
If you are planning on visiting New Zealand and require a visa, it is important to know that the process can be a little bit complicated. In this article, we will outline the steps you need to take in order to apply for a visa with a German passport. Hopefully, by following these simple instructions, you will have no trouble completing the application process and getting your visa approved. Be sure to bookmark this page so that you can refer back to it when needed!